Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Triathlon Seminar @ The Shop and Workout Update

So it's been a minute since I've thrown a post up.  This week at work has been pretty busy but I'm happy to report that I've kept up with my workouts.  Like I mentioned in an earlier post, this week is all about testing/checking my progress and thus far it's going well!  

Last night at Jade/Whisper Cycles Jim (owner) put together a "triathlon" panel to discuss their training techniques and answer any questions that we lesser experienced, less fit people may have.  There was a lot of good information and again I'm thankful to have The Shop to rely on for motivation, information, equipment, etc.  Unfortunately I didn't have a camera so I couldn't take any pictures but I'll start remembering to throw it in my pocket before I take off!  

The rest of this week should be pretty good.  Tomorrow I'll be throwing up another review from the Ironman DVD series.  I'm going to kind of skip around so tomorrow's DVD will be from 2001.  It'll be like a time warp going from '91 to '01... I'm guessing there will be significantly fewer mullets and neon colored clothing but I'm sure there will be a huge increase in barbed wire tattoos.  Hope everyone is doing great!  Check back in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment