Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Back On Track

So I think it's safe to say that I am back on track! I'm back to my training plan and am feeling great at the midpoint of this week. I eased back into things on Mon. with a pretty standard recovery workout. I did 30" in the pool and a 30" run. I was really excited to make it through the run without any pain or anything off going on in my legs!

Tues. I made it outside on the bike for a decent 1' ride. My bike computer read 21.9 miles averaging 19.9 MPH, with an avg. cadence of 95. Once again, I made it through the ride without getting into my big chain ring. I felt really good on the bike and am so excited for the weather to continue improving. When I got home from my ride I lifted and then called it a day.

Today I swam 2000 meters. I'm feeling good as I swam at my t-pace the entire time (including drills!). So, this week has been a success thus far. I'm excited to be back in the swing of things and can't believe how quickly the weeks are going by. I'm only a month away from this season's first triathlon (which, of course, will be a "speedo only" tri)!

Gwen came down with a nasty case of strep throat and made it into the Dr. today. She's on some hardcore antibiotics and will hopefully be back in the swing of things soon. As I mentioned before, her graduation went great and we're super excited for the opportunities she'll now have!

Alright... last thing... I met with my nurtritionist on Mon. and am really excited about all the information we went over... I'll write a brief post tomorrow outlining the different things we went over but now I gotta jet and eat!

Peace.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment